Let’s face it, running your own business is tough. It is especially tough in the Fashion Industry. Business is stagnant and stores are closing. Yet, no one is running around naked, so someone is selling something, why shouldn’t it be you?
You do need to solve the challenges a fashion entrepreneur faces. Here what I consider the top 5.
- Financing– This is a big one. While you can boot strap a business and grow it slowly, you do need some money to start with, otherwise how will buy fabrics, start a website, and do many of the things it takes to start a business.
- Keeping an eye on cashflow – This industry will create many ebbs and flows in your cash levels. For example you will be paying for production long before you ship to your merchandise to the stores and get paid. So while on paper it might look like you are doing well without cash you might not be able to get your product produced for all the orders you have. They say “Cash is king”.
- Standing out in a crowded market– And believe me it is crowded. There are lots of manufacturers copying the same trends and doing the same things. Everyone looks alike. What are you doing that stands out from the pack?
- Finding and keeping customers– So many entrepreneurs treat this as an afterthought. They are so busy working on their product that they delegate sales to the very last step. This is a mistake as getting and keeping customers needs to be addressed at every step of the business process. No sales, no business, period!
- Inexperience – This is not a fatal flaw. You can learn what you don’t know. So many avoidable mistakes are made that are costly when someone is new to the industry.
That is why I am creating my first Fashion Business Success Club. It is for you the solo-prenuer who feels like they are going it alone. This mastermind group will include people like you that you can also network with. Imagine having a team you can brainstorm with, along with working with me a 40 year Fashion Industry Executive.
This might lead to the very breakthrough you need. So take the crucial next step for your business and sign up.
When you click the following link, you’ll be getting first access to my group coaching plan called “Maria Pesin’s Fashion Business Success Club”.
And once you get signed up, we’ll be meeting regularly every Wednesday evening online in a small group setting.
Every week we’ll cover a new fashion business topic, and I’ll take your questions one by one. Also, we’ll have a section dedicated to showcasing YOUR obstacles and I’ll help you find ways to overcome them.
So, all you have to do is click the link and get signed up.
The first call is on me, and I’m only going to open this up to 10 people for right now.
I’ve never done a program like this before, and I want to make sure I can overdeliver and surprise you with awesome results.
Take care and hope to talk to you on our first call!