I don’t know about you but I am always looking for ideas on how to grow and increase my success in my business. I love learning and sometimes I already know something but reading it again reminds me to do the something I know I should be doing. So whether you know these tips or not are you doing them? Because I suggest you do them.
- Do not get thrown by mistakes. In this business as in life we make mistakes. It is what we learn from the mistakes that matter. Especially in the fashion business. So if you find out that a color story you ran or a style you developed didn’t sell find out why and incorporate the knowledge into your future designs. If you were in a trade show for several seasons and are not finding success figure out what is wrong and use that info to make adjustments.
- You need to experiment a bit with your line and test new ideas every season. A collection will get stale if you don’t . I have seen many companies who had great businesses fail because their collection was stagnant and didn’t evolve with the market.
- You need a grand vision for your business. I don’t mean that all business should shoot for a billion dollars in sales. You can decide to have a small but profitable business. What I mean is you need to have an ultimate goal that you pursue everyday. By looking at your vision everyday you will find yourself getting there faster.
- Do 3 things everyday that get you closer to your goals. It is easy to get bogged down with administrative tasks and find out at the end of the day that you don’t accomplish anything that moves the needle forward. By planning and scheduling and (of course) executing at least 3 things everyday you will attract more success.
- You don’t need to reinvent the wheel. There are many experts who have launched and built successful businesses. Find them and learn from them. Read books, watch videos, take courses, attend seminars. If you want to learn I have a great membership plan for people who want to be able to email me any questions they have, attend monthly webinars, and get my monthly newsletter. Click here to find out more.
Good luck and I wish you continued success in your business.